First Snow Shoe adventure today!
The temps were a little warmer so we decided to give it a try.
Whole crew in show shoes, ready to take on the trails!!
After about 10 mins there was a lot of this...
Sloane's snow shoes did not fit her little feet well so she was walking along side us or in the carrier on Mike's back pretty much the entire time. But despite all the tired legs, we did have a really great time.
The trail that we decided to take was just shy of 2 miles. The crew did pretty well, but by the end Sloane, Margaux & Maeve were show shoe-less. They were "so tired!" I was excited & loved the adventure. I asked who was ready to go again... the consensus was NO! They are all content not going show shoeing again anytime soon. Good thing we tried it before I bought a set for the whole family. Gary, myself, Katie & Mike will go alone next time!! xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment