Happy 11th Birthday to our favorite Margaux!!
The house is all decorated & there are streamers on her door...
But unfortunately our day was not all about the celebration, but instead our patients. Bellies were not feeling well & I had two kiddos home today. So once again January 2nd was not Margaux's first day back to school after winter break. (I feel like I jinxed it by saying they could use another day off yesterday!) Her class birthday treat will have to wait & the celebration tonight will be postponed. She spent the day home with me & that made her happy despite not feeling the greatest. We watched a few movies, played a game (in the brief moments she was feeling up to it) and most of all just laid low. Had soup for lunch on the special plate...
Hung out on the couch most of the day resting...
Maeve was up last night throwing up all night into the morning. She seems a lot better today but still stayed home. She was happy in her little fort under the coffee table most of the day, but was so sad that getting sick meant we couldn't celebrate the big bday. I assured her that it was out of our control, so sweet that she was so concerned. She also still has not eaten. I am just waiting for Margaux. I fear she is next & that is not a fun way to spend your birthday. Currently she is alseep on the couch.
Poor girl, lots of snuggles today.
We love you Margaux & will celebrate soon, I promise! Birthday celebration pics to come & lots of cake to be eaten!!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment